Armin Vogel is an experienced consultant with a long track record in the banking industry. Since 1998 he has led numerous projects in Germany and other countries in both the manufacturing and service industries successfully.
The focus of his work is performance improvement and process redesign.
- Year of Birth
- Dipl.-Kaufmann (master degree in business administration), FHTW Berlin, ISG Paris, Pace University, New York City
- Industry Focus
- Automotive, Engineering, Service industries
- Consulting Focus
- Process Redesign, Cost improvement, Sales
- Professional Experience
- 19 years of consulting
- Merrill Lynch International Bank and Berliner Volksbank
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants: Senior Research Analyst, Consultant
- Tivona Partners: Founding Partner and Managing Director since 2001
- Theron Advisory Group: Partner since 2010
- armin.vogel [at] theron.com