Dr. Katrin Kobe has more than 30 years of professional experience in the consulting and management of technology companies.
Her industry experience includes plant and mechanical engineering, automotive, sensor technology, medical technology and energy. Her focus is on the development of business area strategies for corporate realignment, innovation management, as well as restructuring and merger management. She often worked for financial investors and PE houses.
Dr. Katrin Kobe is a specialist in the development of marketable product strategies, attractive business models and suitable sales structures, especially for technologically sophisticated products. In addition, it has successfully led companies through periods of upheaval on several occasions.
Prior to joining Theron, Dr. Katrin Kobe held senior positions at companies such as Bewag, X-Rite, Tractel Greifzug, Transradio SenderSysteme Berlin AG and Laser 2000 for 15 years, where she held management positions as well as interim management responsibilities.
She was active internationally and was also responsible for branches in Eastern Europe and China.
Dr. Katrin Kobe started her career as a consultant at McKinsey & Company. Dr. Katrin Kobe holds a doctorate in physics and speaks fluent German and English.
Year of Birth
- Diploma in Physics at LMU Munich
- PhD in Physics at FU Berlin
- Theron Advisory Group, Partner
- CEO Laser 2000 GmbH, Munich
- CEO of Transradio SenderSystemeBerlin AG, Berlin
- Managing Director of KKI GmbH, Berlin
- Managing Director of Tractel Greifzug GmbH, Bergisch-Gladbach
- General Manager of X-Rite Optronik GmbH, Berlin
- Head of strategy department at Bewag AG, Berlin
- Management consultant McKinsey & Company, Inc., Berlin
Functional ExperienceEfficiencyMarketing & SalesProject Management OfficeRestructuringStrategy